Affilomania develops proprietary optimization software that is based on AI systems, and deploys
novel technologies focused on traffic and lead monetization for its global partners.
Affilomania’s cutting-edge technological solutions provide remarkable results to hundreds of
businesses around the world, across a variety of industries, enabling business growth at
accelerated rates. We’re located in BSR Tower (Ramat-Gan)
As a PM You will:
Manage Affilomania’s front-facing products, report to the VP Product, partner with development,
design and operational teams to ensure that our products delight users and serve the company’s
KPIs. Leveraging your expert knowledge of users-flows, analytics, UI/UX and related
technologies, you'll work hands-on in a fast-paced environment to provide solutions and
actionable recommendations to develop proprietary and top-notch products.
- •Own the overall product plan and roadmap.
- •Map and prioritize goals, build consensus across
teams and stakeholders, clearly communicate objectives.
- • Coordinate and lead the entire product lifecycle
through close collaboration with other teams.
- • Write detailed product requirements documents (PRD),
accompanied by wireframes and technical flows when needed.
- • Manage the daily tasks’ statuses through our project
management tools, syncing and communicating between teams and higher management.
* The position is located in Ramat Gan(BSR Tower)
- • Bachelor’s degree.
- •2+ years of experience in product management
- • Familiarity and experience managing B2C and B2B
products, in financial and/or trading related products, marketing related products
and/or online marketplaces.
- • Past experience as a product manager in both web and
mobile-based products. Knowledge in SAAS products – preferable.
- • Basic familiarity with UI/UX and web design
- • Proven experience in writing product requirements
- •Experience working on agile enabled teams.
- • Strong project-management skills, ability to
prioritize and discern ‘must have’ and ‘nice to have’ tasks.
- •Excellent verbal and written communication skills
(English) and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives,
managers, and users.
- • Possess the appropriate level of
technical/functional expertise and knowledge.
- • Experience with agile methodology tools such as
- • Well-organized, thorough and able to handle multiple
- • Hands-on, get it done, results-oriented operating