Affilomania is looking for a DevOps Engineer, an all-around, talented, dedicated engineer to bridge the gap between development and deployment, while also supporting the developers’ environments using the latest technologies.
As part of the job, you will Manage and maintain consistent development environments (using Vagrant, Docker), This requires being familiar with the application themselves, written in NoJS, PHP, Ruby, and also the backing technologies: MySQL, Redis, Mongo, nginx, Apache.
Support and enforce the test-driven development workflow by managing a Continuous Integration environment while keeping a tight feedback loop (Jenkins).
Design an efficient deployment flow which will allow us to practice Continuous Delivery / Deployment.
Design an easily scaleble, maintainable, versioned (Terraform), high-availability production environment running our apps and services on Amazon.
Good knowledge to setup\maintain monitoring (Zabbix).
* The position is located in Ramat Gan(BSR Tower)
- •Programming experience with version control (git)
- •Vagrant, Docker.
- •Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment.
- •Linux networking, Bash scripting.
- •Experience setting up high-availability services.
- •Knowledge in CDN services (Cloudflare, CloudFront).
- •Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- •Interpersonal skills.