We are looking for a Data Analyst to track, analyze and optimize business data, and to take part in
building new data-based products for Affilomania’s marketing optimization software.
- •Interpret data, analyze results using statistical
techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- •Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns
in complex data sets.
- •Plan and work with the development and product teams
on new, data-based products to serve Affilomania’s marketing optimization
- •Develop new reports and Dashboards to present daily
performance of the business.
- •Daily optimization based on the business’ main
- •Locate and define new process improvement
* The position is located in Ramat Gan(BSR Tower)
- •BA in economics, Business Administration or
Industrial Engineering – a must.
- •2+ years of experience as a Business/Marketing
Analyst in an online industry.
- •Good knowledge in Statistics.
- •Strong analytical skills, including ability to
analyze raw data, identify trend drivers, draw conclusions, and summarize actionable
recommendations and forecasted outcomes.
- •Excellent command of Excel for data manipulation,
analysis, charting, and automation.
- •Experience in Tableau – Major advantage.
- •Experience with online marketing channels, tools and
measurements – Major advantage.
- •Comfortable communicating complex data projects to
multiple Stakeholders, both technical and non-technical.
- •Well-organized, thorough and able to
- •Hands-on, get it done and result-oriented.