Affilomania is a worldwide leader in internet marketing and optimization software development.
Its technology enhances online affiliate marketing,
providing remarkable solutions to affiliates around the world in different industries.
- The position requires evening shifts: Minimum 2 days during weekdays: 14:00-23:00 and every Friday working from home: 11:00-21:00.
- •Analyze data to determine impact to business operations.
- •Prepare and distribute monthly reports to executive management and accounting.
- •Perform other duties as assigned.
- •Communicate with the company’s customers over email and Skype.
* The position is located in Ramat Gan(BSR Tower)
- •Proven expertise and advanced knowledge in Excel.
- •Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- •Ability to perform in a rapidly changing, high intensity environment.
- •Intellectually curious and willing to challenge oneself by taking on new tasks.
- •Strong communication skills and detail oriented.
- •Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Finance, Engineering, Statistics, or related field – Advantage.