As the Full Stack Developer, you will be working in a fast-paced, team environment, as follows:
- support existing technologies and develop new applications.
- Write clean, well-designed code.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Minimum 3 years of proven software development experience in PHP.
- Understanding of PHP frameworks: Symfony, Laravel.
- Demonstrable knowledge of web technologies including Angular and backbone.
- Good knowledge of relational databases (MySQL) and NoSQL (Mongo).
- Use of Version control tools (git) and experience in one of modern project management systems (JIRA)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Passion for problem solving and creativity.